Discover Mobile app for iPhone and iPad
3616 ratings )
Discover Financial Services
Current version: 9.2.2
, last update: 2 months ago
First release : 17 Nov 2009
App size: 145.86 Mb
You can manage your Discover credit card and bank accounts conveniently and securely from anywhere, using Discover’s Mobile App. Check your account balance, view your account info, make and edit payments, add your card into Apple Pay, manage your rewards, and more - all from your mobile device.
Do you have questions or comments about Discover’s Mobile App? Email us at: email@example.com.
FAST ACCOUNT ACCESS
• Log in quickly with a 4-digit Passcode
• Log in faster with Discover Touch ID, available for users with Discover passcode enabled on an eligible device – not supported on modified or jailbroken devices
• Enable Quick View to view account information without logging in
MANAGE YOUR DISCOVER CREDIT CARD ACCOUNT
• Check your balance and available credit, and view or download monthly statements
• View and search transaction activity
• Make payments and edit or cancel pending payments
• Redeem rewards for statement credit or direct deposit in any amount
• Redeem rewards for Partner gift cards and eCertificates starting at $20 Cashback Bonus
• View your FICO® Credit Score* for free and learn what it means to lenders
*See FICO® Credit Score terms at Discover.com/FICO
• Freeze or unfreeze your account to prevent new purchases, cash advances, and balance transfers
• Add your card into Apple Pay to use for purchases in-store on eligible devices with iOS 9
• Send and receive messages from Discover Customer Service
• View and edit your account profile
• Activate a new card or report a current card as lost, stolen or misplaced
• Use the Travel Notification feature to help ensure uninterrupted use of your card while traveling
• Get great offers for being a cardmember with Discover Deals, the one-stop-shop where you can access instant savings at checkout, additional rewards, or statement credits for purchases with popular brands (for eligible Cardmembers)
• Sign up to receive alerts about your account
MANAGE YOUR DISCOVER BANK DEPOSIT ACCOUNT AND PERSONAL LOAN ACCOUNT
• View account balances, summary and transaction history
• Track account activity and schedule transactions
• Transfer money
• Pay bills
• Deposit checks
• Find ATMs - Nationwide ATMs available to use your Discover debit card
• View statements
• View and send secure messages
• Make Personal Loan payments
Mobile Privacy Statement:
Pros and cons of Discover Mobile app for iPhone and iPad
Discover Mobile app good for
Discover is just wonderful. I have never had an unpleasant experience with Discover. It surprises me all the time, I just love it. All my other banks and credit cards give me such headaches all the time but Discover is the best.
By far the easiest credit card app that I have used so far. Easy to understand and access everyday. I use this credit card more than others I have because Ive never had any problems at all in the past five years. If you ever do you need customer service by phone you get to speak with a real person every time. This is my main go to credit card.
I love this app! Its really easy to keep track of my credit purchases as well as manage my cash back balances. I love that I get to keep track of my FICO score with each statement as well.
I find the interface to be a good experience. Theres been a few instances where an update logged me out, but thats been rare and my only annoyance.
This is the best mobile app that I have seen when it comes to banking apps. Its very capable. You can do pretty much anything that you need to do and it is very reliable. Great job Discover!
This app is great and easy to use to check balances and make transfers. My main issue with it though is that EVERY TIME its updated, it changes all my settings so I have to go back and enable widgets, my passcode and touchID. Thats pretty annoying.
I really do like this app. I use it for banking and it makes my life so much easier. But every so often it seems to remove my ability to use fingerprint access (which is one of my favorite things!). And I have to go through the albeit slight hassle of reauthorizing it.
Some bad moments
I always select the option to remember my device with the enhanced security but each time i have to input the code sent to my email. Now i have tried to log in but it is not sending the code to my email. Also the app crashes far too often.
I have an iPhone 6 so this app works OK for checking my balance and transactions. However, my iPad is 3rd generation so I cannot upgrade it to iOS10, but this apps upgrade instructions state NOT to upgrade to the latest version unless iOS10 has been installed. As a result, I have this one app that I have to be careful not to upgrade. Come on DISCOVER, make your app compatible with older iOS versions like ALL the other apps I have; they have not abandoned users with older devices yet, so neither should you.
App always shows a 1
Secure message center always shows a message unread even after you delete message
Every time I try to use the Discover app, I am forced to upgrade to the latest version. When I click on "upgrade" it takes me to the App Store, where I can "open" the new app, as though it is already installed. But its not. This happens every time... its like Groundhog Day.
I have had this on my iThings for several years, but recently deleted it after two persistent irritants. First, after Discover added Siri features to the app, I was repeatedly spammed with exhortations to use this feature on entering the Discover app. I am not interested in using Siri for anything involving money, so Im not interested in using this. The first message was fine, but after that, further advertisements were just another snag holding me back from what I wanted to do. Then I received a routine message, and was unable to get the red message flag to go away. Since that indicates something that needs my attention, the little red bubble on my home page was a distraction. So the app had to go....unfortunate, it has been a decent app.
Please remove the mandatory feature in this update to require users with more that one discover card, to link each card for "seamlessly switch between accounts".
cash back apps,
discover it card,
discover credit card,
discover card app,
and other. So, download free Discover Mobile .ipa to run this nice iOS application on iPhone and iPad.
Usually Discover Mobile iOS app used & searched for